NH Chronicle did a wonderful job!

by admin on January 19, 2012

Wowzers! I am still beaming over how fantastic it was to watch my story on tv last night 🙂

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Travis Lewis January 19, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I got to watch the episode this morning and it was fantastic!! I am just amazed by your paintings, they are incredible. Congrats!!

admin January 27, 2012 at 3:50 am

Thanks Travis! It was nice chatting with you.

Sharon Ruchalski January 19, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I am so proud of you! Thank you NH Chronicle! Nu Nu

admin January 27, 2012 at 3:49 am

Thanks Shar! You were an important piece in my recovery!

Jonathan Steinberg January 19, 2012 at 3:49 pm

I watched the chronicle episode the other night and I was absolutely amazed at the quality of your work. Keep it up! You are an inspiration to myself and other designers out there. If I couldn’t create, I would feel lost. You have proven that nothing can take that away. Thank you!

admin January 27, 2012 at 3:48 am

Jonathan, thanks for the comments. Yeah, the hardest part was the time during my recovery when i couldn’t create. As an artist for most of my life, it was so discouraging. Fortunately, I just keep trying. It took a while, but I finally feel like I can call myself an artist again. Thanks again for the feedback.

Susan Kulton Sylva January 19, 2012 at 4:12 pm

So very happy for you and your family–your recovery, and your powerful expressive creativity are truly inspirational! Also, a testimony to today’s medical miracles. My sister’s aneurysm over 30 years ago did not have a happy ending. She continues to exist in a small room at a home for the disabled. Please put me on your mailing list. I’m applying for my Ph.D. and am already getting “creatively excited” about a possible research project that I’d so enjoy talking to you about. In March I will get the notice of my acceptance. I currently live on Cape Cod, will be going to school in Cambridge here in MA. Thanks!

admin January 27, 2012 at 3:45 am

Thanks for reaching out Susan. I was happy with the way the Chronicle piece really captured how I see. I feel for you and your family. Everyday, I am thankful for the way things have worked out for me. It must be very difficult to see your sister in that way. Best wishes in your Phd quest!